Whatever the weather, the summer starts today for me as I’ll be playing my first festival of the year. Tonight I’ll be taking my one man show to Yaxley Festival before a string of other performances over 2017. Armed with my acoustic guitar, stomp box and harmonicas, I am very excited to be airing songs from my second album ‘The Last One’, many for the first time. I’ll also be playing a few of my favourite songs from ‘We Are The Ones’, as well as throwing in a few summer singalong moments for you.
Here are the details of the dates confirmed so far:
- Friday 12th May – Yaxley Festival
- Friday 2nd June – Pi Bar, Leicester
- Saturday 3rd June – Strawberry Fair, Cambridge
- Friday 9th June – Homegrown Music Festival, Bury St. Edmunds
- Saturday 10th June – Relevant Record Cafe, Cambridge
- Sunday 9th July – St. Ives Music Festival
- Saturday 23rd September – Subterranean Festival, Cambridge Corn Exchange
There are more in the pipeline so please keep an eye on my website or Facebook page.