I’m delighted to announce that I’ll be heading back out on the road to support my debut release of the Black Holes EP out 23 Feb.
I’ll be touring from February onwards, starting at Hoxton Square Bar in London on Wednesday 11 February.
The tour includes a special launch gig / party at The Cornerhouse in Cambridge on Saturday 21 February. This will be a re-run of the gig that launched the Black Holes tour last autumn and should have been the release of the EP but for unexpected delays.
Now the EP is nearing release and it is time to get my looping pedal out again.
I’ll be returning to some of my favourite venues on the tour and playing at some new ones.
Dates are as follows:
- 11 Feb – Hoxton Square Bar, London
- 12 Feb – The Red Lion, Stevenage
- 21 Feb – The Cornerhouse, Cambridge
- 5 March – The Oliver Cromwell, St. Ives
- 6 March – The George, Huntingdon
- 13 March – The Eight Bells, Abbotsley
- 23 March – The Horns, Watford
- 27 March – The White Hart, Corby
- 29 March – Skool of Rock & Roll Festival, Market Deeping
Most dates are free entry, except the first at Hoxton Square Bar.
The Black Holes EP is being released through R*E*P*E*A*T Records on 23 February 2015 as both a digital download and a limited edition CD.
You can pre-order the EP here: https://repeatfanzine.bandcamp.com/album/gavin-chappell-bates-black-holes-ep